Finally got the time to swatch all of the contents of the Pop Studio x Sarah Geronimo Starter Set Album 02 Makeup Collection . It has eight pieces of dual function makeup items that can complete your entire #FOTD.
Without further ado here is the video, I think videos better so you can see the consisteny of the product better:
What I think of the Pop Studio x Sarah Geronimo Starter Set Album 02 Makeup Collection?
- I love the packaging ! It’s so unique and so “pop star” like. This one was made to look like a record album and they were successful at it.
- I love that the products are inexpensive
- I love the fact that each item has dual function, like eyebrow pen and mascara, concealer and foundation, highlighter and setting powder, contour and blush , so each space of the packaging is not wasted . This is very convenient for those who carry a small purse like me!
- The best products in the Album 2 Starter Set for me is the matter lipstick and gloss, followed by the eyeliner, eyebrow pen and mascara.
- The contour shade is too dark for me.
- The foundation and concealer stick is kinda same shade which defeats the purpose of a concealer which is supposedly lighter. But I guess it was made for those with less problematic skin or with dark pigmentation I guess a same shade concealer and foundation won’t be bad.
Have you seen and tried any of the makeup item from the Pop Studio x Sarah Geronimo Makeup Collection Yet?
Which one is your favorite?. If haven’t tried, which one would you like to have?
Stay gorgeous everyone!