Events With Fellow Shopaholics and Spaddicts!

The purse, keychain, shopaholic post it and premiere ticket’s are courtesy of Nuffnang and the Confessions of A Shopaholic book is courtesy of ETC!

Frances, Me, Lace and Lizz some of the 20 shopaholics present. Frances won the Gucci from Nuffnang. While I won the book Confessions of a Shopaholic from ETC! Channel! Watch me on TV! All of us got the premiere items. All of us won new cool, pretty fashionista blogging friends.

I feel so lucky to have won two cool contest that I joined last week. One was the a contest about planning a perfect sparty at Blue Water Day Spa in Ortigas and the other is about My Shopaholic Confession where I admit to my most expensive hobby…shopping!

Anyway, these are wonderful treats for me as today is the awarding of the winners for the Shopaholic Confessions by Nuffnang where we will get a chance to win a Gucci bag if not a movie date to the advance screening of Confessions of a Shopaholic and some premium items and gift certificate.

The Spa treat will be on Wednesday, I wonder which among the party concept will be adopted for this terrific sparty! Yay! Fun, fun, fun!

It is indeed true that when you do what you love they will love you too! Hahahahahaha! You see spa’s and shopping are two of my earthy vices! Will post about the fun events after!

OK! Here are the better pics I grabbed from Azrael, I am still waiting for the pics from Malen šŸ™‚

Rick from Disney Pictures /Columbia Pictures who loved the response from the Shopaholic Confession promo by Nuffnang said there will be more projects to come– meaning more movies and more freebies and more fun events! Wohoo! On the pic were Frances (showing her certificate for the limitted edition Gucci bag the only one in the country! lucky lucky!) Ging of Nuffnang and the host of the night a recording artist from Viva (darn forgot her name sorry Roanna help me out!)
Badet, Lace, Sire, Mike and JoriSire, Lace, Jori and CarlMalen and Lizz
Mike and his wife, Malen and Toni
Share Your Thoughts Here
About

I am a storyteller. Enabler. Fashion, Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blogger. An advocate of autism awareness, women's and children's rights and the environment. A single parent of a person with autism. A former Journalist. I am not an expert I am experienced. I do what I love no regrets. If you need anything email me at : earthlingorgeous (@) gmail.com

15 Comments

• James 02/21/2009 at 9:16 am Reply

šŸ™

I’m so bummed I wasn’t there. Looks like you guys had a grand time.

• Jes 02/20/2009 at 8:35 am Reply

wow mukhang saya saya ng event na ito ah!!!hmmm…. =) nweis ang galing galing mo anu….sa nuffnang….panu ba yan ahahha! san k b nag wo work?

re sa paypal…mauubos kamo ang limit ko… opps e di pede bgla nlng mawala ang account ko gnun ba? nde pedeng continous lng kahit d verified …kasi d ko iniipon ang pera ko e…panu kaya gagawin ako i dnt have credit card pero ask ko nlng sweetytots panu sya nakakuha ng card nya for paypal widrawal instead of cresit card. Tnx tlga ha =0 have a nice day!! momy moments na habol!! ahhaah! =0

• Jes 02/20/2009 at 8:35 am Reply

• levy m. 02/18/2009 at 11:54 am Reply

hi earth! parang ang saya nung party sayang wala ako. sayang tuloy yung ticket šŸ™ next time na may event sana makarating na’ko. Hope to meet you soon.

• pehpot 02/18/2009 at 7:27 am Reply

hey congrats sis! Jori is so big LOL

Make or Break

• Phaelun 02/18/2009 at 4:13 am Reply

hello. i was there too šŸ™‚ congrats. di ako nasama sa blue water day spa huhuhuhu.

• KCee 02/17/2009 at 3:53 pm Reply

Ey, I didn’t even get the chance to say hi! We weren’t able to join you guys near the “stage”, but it was really nice seeing you in person. Till next! šŸ™‚

• eMz 02/17/2009 at 10:16 am Reply

well done you! i’m soooo jealous! *goes to sulk in a corner*

hahaha!

• Lizz 02/17/2009 at 7:03 am Reply

It was great meeting you too! šŸ˜€ *hugs* And drop by at the exhibit anytime! (Let me know if you want me to show you around.)

• Azrael Coladilla 02/17/2009 at 5:53 am Reply

heheh..kita kits sa blue water day spa

• earthlingorgeous 02/17/2009 at 4:16 am Reply

@ Joey di bale this won’t be the last šŸ™‚

@ Cherry I will soon. I’m glad you learned something in there.

@ Badet sayang naman bale next time ulit šŸ™‚

• Badet 02/17/2009 at 3:47 am Reply

Hi Earth, I won the spa contest too! Kaya lang I can’t come to the event tomorrow. Sayang, pero it feels great to win two contests in a week no. =)

Enjoy the spa! Nice meeting you last night, hope to see you in the coming Nuffnang events. =)

• Badet 02/17/2009 at 3:47 am Reply

• {girl}forallstatus 02/17/2009 at 2:34 am Reply

you’re so lucky…didn’t even make it to the top 20…

if you need a companion for the spa treat, pwede ako. hehe. just joking. btw, share more about the autism seminar you attended. i read your last entry and it was really enlightening.

• theworkingmom 02/17/2009 at 12:29 am Reply

Congratulations, Earth! I finally got to meet you! Too bad I was too shy to say more than hi šŸ™‚

Joey