Amazingly Functional, Unique And Original Finds For P85 @ Saizen
Who said you can’t shop and find amazingly functional, unique, and original finds amid the crisis? At Saizen I was able to find more than 10 authentic Daizo products at P85 only! Everything is for P85 no more no less!
Some bloggers were invited by Daiso-Sangyo General Manager Bobby Go to find 10 Amazing Products and shop at Saizen 3rd level East Wing of Robinsons Galleria in Ortigas, their pioneer branch in the Philippines that opened last April 29, 2009, and I was overwhelmed I had a difficulty to trim down my choices to ten.
Anyway as hard as it was for me here are my 10 amazing products I grabbed at P85 only per item!
1) Fake Eyelashes Glue (Of course I got a pair of fake lashes so I can try them on)
2) Oil Filter Paper (Compared to the tissue paper this won’t break and can be used on soupy oily dishes. It filters out the oil making your dishes healthier)
3) Sweat Absorbing, Hypo-allergenic, Anti-bacterial Shoe Insoles (Recommended for closed shoes and Crocs or those with smelly sweaty feet)
4) Cutting Board Cleaning Bag (You can cover your cutting board with this and dispose no need to wipe or wash, recommended to prevent food contamination)
5) Cat Scratch Pad (So you cats won’t have to scratch your newly upholstered sofa or door frames)
6) Fashionable Bead Rings (They look so great I wanted to get all the designs, works well with any outfit, I wore the white one and got compliments immediately from the Spanish embassy event I attended! Doesn’t look P85 they said)
7) Mini Static Electricity Cleaner (To clean off your keyboards and other electronic gadgets)
8) Flushable Wet Wipes (For your little ones)
9) Nail Color Dry-Up (If you don’t have the quick dry nail polish then you can use this just pray and go)
10) Chair/Table Leg Cover (If you move a lot of your stuff in the house when you redecorate then this will prevent scratching on the furniture itself and even on the flooring)
Honestly I got more than 10 items because there are so many awesome products that are hard to resist. I even got some lcd screen protector for my digital camera, a funky pair of anklet, a stainless steel knife. I only got the small stuff because I have an event after but had I not I would get all those bulky functional stuff too.
Products varies from everything you for your Home, Kitchen, Pets, Gardening, Scrapbooking, Beauty Products, Fashionable Funky Items, Tools and so much more.
Please check out their stores, they change stocks every month and all products are guaranteed authentic Japanese even if you see some labels made in China, Bali, Taiwan. The products are brought to Japan first for quality control and then shipped here. It’s no problem if you can’t read Japanese, their staff are friendly and will help you out anyway they can even if they can’t read Japanese too ahaha! They have product knowledge.