Its been helluva busy week last week, the Spring Summer 2011 show for the Philippine Fashion Week just concluded so did Halloween and All Saints day and since its November there’s so many events occupying my calendar that I can no longer stay in the PC as much as I used to and do as many post as I can.
Just so you know, here are the things I’ll blog about soon:
- The rest of the other shows I’ve attended at the fashion week including the Lee, Penshoppe, Sony VAIO shows.
- Loads of beauty products which include (but not limited) to the following:
- L’Oreal Paris products (White Perfect Transparent Rosy Whitening , Base Magique Transforming Primer Smoothing and Men Expert Pure and Matte Bright Charcoal Black Foam
- Purederm products (Magic BB Cream, Hair Mask, Facial Mask, Foot Scrub and Foot Soak, and Spot Corrector)
- Obagi Products ( Gentle Cleanser, Exfoderm, Toner, Sunscreen)
- Olay Body Moisturizing Bars
- Dove Products (Facial Foam, Body Wash and Soap)
- Rexona Women Clinical Protection Anti-Perspirant Deodorant
- Revlon Products (Photoready Compact Makeup, Matte Powder Blush, Just Bitten Lip Stain.
- and some other surprise new products and places 😀
I hope you will all be patient with me as things will get busier as the Christmas time approaches! There’s only 50 days left before Christmas you know! Panic time!
Don’t panic, here’s my Christmas preparation tips to help you celebrate a happy and stress free Christmas. (click click)
I’m sure you are all busy looking for new things to buy or to give as gifts or gift for yourself this Christmas maybe you can try buying a set of luxury undergarments from Vanita (you can get as much as 70% discount here) , I’ll be getting my new sets soon when I find the time to sneak at their store again!
Are you ready for Christmas?
Stay gorgeous everyone!