I’m more often than not get caught on cam wearing nude shaded lipstick or no lipstick at all. Like this past month I’ve been wearing a lot of lip balm than lipstick to keep my lips hydrated and prevent another wind burn incident. I would use a colored lipgloss but would still need a lip balm either before or after applying it. The came the Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss…
Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss gives weightless color with vivid, mirror-like shine. It uses micro-crystal formula for 5X the shine of patent leather. It uses the Revlon ColorBurst Elasticolor techinoly for rich color and a weightless feel. Infused with moisturizers and anti-oxidants like sweet almond oil and vitamin E made to condition and improve lip texture.
How to use:
Swipe gloss on lips using the plush wand applicator. I love that the wand doesn’t sheds off and its not coarse.
On My Lips:
What I think about it?
- I love how natural the color on my lips especially the Sunset Peach that is barely there.
- Its super shiny/glossy/sparkly for me though I feel like I just ate a plateful of crispy lechon skin or sprinkled some glitters on my lips.
- It makes my lips appear poutier than they already are.
- I enjoy its non-sticky feel .
- I love how moisturized my lips feel with them, my lips didn’t dry out at all!
- It kinda feels warm on my lips though but its tolerable.
- You can wear it on its own or top with your favorite lipstick/lip color to give your lips more shine and drama!
Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss comes in 15 different shades and is sold at Php545.00 each.
I think I’ll be wearing the Papaya Papaya shade more often now, how about you, which among the two shades I review you like best?
Stay gorgeous everyone!