Long time ago, when transportation was very scarce, people would usually walk to get to where they want to. The walking would take days and even months. Monasteries and convents used to open their gates to travelers and pilgrims who are tired after their long walks. The Franciscan of Mary who welcome pilgrims and hikers would often provide them a place for the night, a meal and a bit of comfort. One of the comforts they provided was something to sooth tired feet and legs. The Le Couvent Des Minimes (pronounced as L kuven de minims, The convent of the Minims in Mane Frace) Hiker’s Foot Healer came from the original recipes used by the convent of Minims during these days.
The Hiker’s Foot Healer uses 9 beneficial plants to nourish, soften d soothe the feet. It has borage oil, shea butter, grape-seed oil for nourishing and moisturizing. It has wintergreen for softening. Ivy to help improve skin microcircultion. Tapioca powder that helps protect feet from friction and the essence of peppermint, lemon and litsea cubeba to refresh and purify. This product is dermatologically tested. Paraben free and colorant free. With a suggested retail price of Php900.00 per 75ml tube.
- You will love the aromatic scent the way I did. It smells very refreshing and soothing. Scents come from a combination of peppermint and lemon, just like in a spa.
- It provided the healing and comfort a tired and chapped foot needed.
- You will enjoy using this because it’s not greasy and sticky on the skin.
- You will love how it gets absorbed by the skin fast.
- Your will see the difference, feet becomes less chapped, callouses gets softer a week after continued use. By the time frame will depend on the extent of the damage on your feet . For my daughter’s feet who is badly chapped and calloused (the broken skin almost got to the meet of her toes and soles) it took a week to get the repair done ad another week to get her feet it smooth again.
Other useful tips to make this product more effective and for the fast healing of your feet:
- Wash feet first, use foot scrub if possible. If you don’t have foot scrub you can use rock salt or sugar to exfoliate.
- Use the Hiker’s Foot Healer at least twice a day.
- It is best to put on socks after applying it at night before going to sleep.
Do I recommend it?
Absolutely, especially for those with cracked heels or toes. I am very much impressed with this product because I definitely see the effect. My daughter’s feet is getting softer each day I use it on her. I suggest you get one if you have problematic soles.
How about you have you the Le Couvent Des Minimes Hiker’s Foot Healer? If not what product do you use to keep your feet soft, smooth and callous free? Share your tips here!
Stay gorgeous everyone!