Those who follow my instagram and twitter account already have a sneak preview of my summer 2013 travel essentials. But for those who don’t or want a detailed info about everything I just shared on my social network sites here are the things I pack with me when I go to the beach for a couple of days minimum of 2 nights!
Summer Makeup Essentials
Yes, I still wear makeup on the beach, but as minimal as possible. This year I discovered a couple new products that is so perfect for outdoors.
What they are from L-R:
- Super red lipstick that is long lasting, semi-matte yet moisturizing even under the sun. My current favorite is the Maybelline New York Colorsensational Lipstick in Red Revival (645)
- Revlon Age Defying with DNA Advantage Concealer to hide my nasty mark on my left cheeks.
- Ponds BB Cream Whitening Expert. This one stays put and make me look fresh all day even if dead tired and super exposed to the sun. I love the fact that it doesn’t make me look greasy or shinny!
- K-Palette Lasting 2Way Eyebrow Pen ad the Real Lasting Eyebrow 24H. It’s liquid type and helps you draw softly colored and long-lasting line.
- Laura Mercier Graphic Liquid Liner
- ArtDeco All in One Mascara Volume Styling Long Lasting and an eyelash curler!
Summer Skincare and Hair Care Essentials
Too much sun exposure is bad. It’s not just sunburn but it may cause skin cancer and/or make your skin age faster. Better protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun by packing a good amount of sunscreens and sunblock. Keep the skin and hair moisturized as well by packing day and night creams lotions and hair serums!
What they are (clockwise):
- L’Oreal Professionel Mythic Oil apply a small amount after taking a shower after swimming.
- Kerastse Nutritive Oleo-Relax. This is the hair care product my stylist highly recommend. He said before going to the beach, I have to soak my hair overnight with this so as to prevent my hair from getting dry and frizzy after a beach trip! Just remember not to put on the scalp as it will give you dandruff!
- L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Laser X3! I’ve been using this since I got it. I brought it to my Davao trip. So far so good! I will post my full review about these product soon.
- Gluta-C Intense Whitening Underarm ad Bikini Skin Whitening. Need I say more?
- Nivea Intensive Moisture Body Milk, Nivea Sun Cooling After Sun Spray, and Nivea Sun Daily Face Fluid Immediate Sun Protection Collagen Protect SPF30+PA+++.
- Beach Hut Max Clear Spray Sunblock and Unbelievably Light Lotion Sunblock.
Summer Accessories Essentials
Mango Touch Sunnies, ForMe Clothing scarf, Floral Clip, Bangles from SM Accessories
Pink two-piece from Coco Cabana, Green One-Piece from Coco Cabana both from SM Fashion, Tropical black and white two-piece Roxy!
There you have it, my summer essentials, things I pack with me on a minimum of 3 day beach trip!
How about you, what is in your summer essentials?
Stay gorgeous everyone!