From the moment I learned about CC Creams I knew it will be one of my makeup must haves. This CHANEL CC Cream Complete Correction SPF30/PA+++is my 3rd CC Cream review and I must say no matter what the brand is, CC Creams for me is the love! Among the three I’ve reviewed so far this is the most expensive and high end of all. So you ask, is it worth it? Let’s get on with the review…
With its double CHANEL signature, this CC Cream combines the benefit of a complete skincare product created by CHANEL Research and the result is a natural complexion finish created by Makeup Studio. Backed by true expertise regarding the precise needs of Asian women in terms of flawless skin. CHANEL research developed a specific cream, a fusion of skincare and makeup. An ideal ream for day-long confidence making your skin look fresh and flawless. Suited for sensitive skin. It delivers complete correction and long-wear makeup with a lightweight non-oily texture.
5 Things the CHANEL CC Cream does best are:
- Soothes: the cornflower ingredient comforts sensitive skin
- Moisturizes: hyaluronic acid helps maintain hydration levels by trapping and maintaining moisture inside the skin
- Protects skin from UVA/UVB rays with it’s SPF30/PA+++ and formulated with mineral filter for higher tolerance on the skin
- Prevents: skin from external aggressions
- Evens out imperfections: redness, darkness and pores are easily diminished
Blended shots taken with and without flash
Without the Chanel CC Cream / No Makeup
- At the before and after shot it may appear that the CC Cream look to light on me. But it’s not. It is the luminous effect that makes the skin glow and bright but not too white. It doesn’t have that white mask on like the BB Cream or foundation with high sunblock content.
- Each time I wear it I never fail to get a good compliment about my skin. “Ang ganda ng skin mo anong gamit mo?” Your skin looks really good what are you using?
- Personally I really love this Chanel CC Cream it feels light on the skin it doesn’t make my skin feel oily or tight. I also love the satin finish.
- I love that it gives full coverage but it doesn’t feel heavy.
- I love how it makes my skin look flawless and smooth.
Some useful tip:
- It is best applied using your fingers. Put a small amount on your fingertips and rub. 3 on 3 fingers rubbing each other is good. It makes applying the cream easily and evenly onto the skin. Then tap all over the face and blend with your fingers.
- It looks better when it stays longer on your skin so here’s some pics while I have the Chanel CC Cream on ang flawless lang.
Absolutely. The Chanel CC Cream Complete Correction is my absolute favorite among the 3 CC Creams I’ve tried so far. A tube cost Php2,850.00 each and can be bought at Rustans Your Beauty Source! If you intend to buy one now you might have to go to the CHANEL Beauty Counter at Shangri-la EDSA Mall Rustan’s as the one in Glorietta is closed for renovation and won’t be open by November 2013.
How about you, have you tried this CC Cream yet? How many CC Creams have you tried so far?
Stay gorgeous everyone!