I haven’t been wearing just a face powder for awhile so trying out Holika Holika Small Face CD Pact was a bit challenge to me. You see when you reach the big 3-O the skin gets less supple and that you need extra moisturizers, creams and sunblock to get that soft and smooth looking skin. I just wanna say that the effect will vary depending on your skin condition (normal, dry, oily or combination skin). My skin is a combination all three. My T-zone is kinda oily, forehead and under-eye can be very dry and the rest is normal. So here’s how the Small Face CD Pact looked on me and what I think of it.
A 3 in 1 multi face compact with 3 colors of highlighter + shading + base. Can be used separately to create the illusion of a smaller face or swirled together as face powder.
When swirled together, the CD Pact provides buildable coverage and soaks up excess oil. Protects your skin from UV rays with an SPF 35 PA++.Available in 2 shades; 1 Light Beige and 2 Natural Beige
- It definitely soaks up all the oil in the skin. When I put it on all the shine and the moisture left on my face gone! This one is best for those with super oily skin.
- Medium coverage with matte finish.
- The natural shade is still too light for my skintone but I put on enough to cover my entire face and neck to create an illusion of evenness for this review which worked.
- I wish there was more shade available aside from the light beige (01) and the natural (02) the shade I used for this review is 02.
- I love that it is 3 dimensional and has highlight and contour/shading in one packaging. If you know enough about shading highlighting and contouring then you will love this one.
- You can also use a powder brush to swirl all three colors together and use it as your finishing powder.
Do I recommend this?
Yes especially for those with super oily face because of the mattifying finish. Perfect for those in their 20’s.
Holika Holika Small Face CD Pact with SPF35 PA+++ is available at Holika Holika store in SM Fairview. You may check Holika Holika Philippines on Facebook for other products promo and info.
How about you, have you tried this product yet?
Stay gorgeous everyone!