So I turned hermit this week, I didn’t want to attend any events or movie gala premieres because I’m reserving my energy (and money) on my upcoming trip to Macau! Yay! With all the time in my hands. I got a lot of time to play with makeup and I decided to make a series of Holiday 2013 Makeup Looks that everyone can try.
- Bobbi Brown Bobbi To Go Eyeshadow Smokey Neutrals Palette using the following shades: Cement,Navy, and Velvet Plum
- Bobbi Brown Extreme Party Mascara
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Fargo Peach
- My personalized Inglot Cosmetics Freedom Palette but I only used the Freedom System Blush 43 in this look
- Collection Cosmetics Intense Colour Supersoft Kohl Pencil in Black Magic
- K-Palette Real Lasting Eye Liner 24H
- Not in the photo Channel CC Cream
How to do the eye makeup:
- Apply the Cement on the entire eyelids.
- Apply on the eye socket (crease) Velvet Plum from the center to the end of the outer corner of the eyes
- Apply Navy on the outer corners of the eye moving upward not going over the eye socket towards the center and blend upward.
- Apply liquid eyeliner close to the top eyelashes
- Apply kohl eyeliner to the lower lash line and blend
- Apply Mascara,
Apply blush at the top of your cheeks sweeping upward towards the temple. Apply Lipstick. Viola!
What do you think of this look? Another one coming up !
Stay gorgeous everyone!