I believe in inviting good luck. So, every year I make it a point to know which colors are lucky and what ritials to do to enhance my luck. So far so good it works like charm.
According to the Chinese Calendar 2014 is the Year of the Wood Horse. To be in harmony with the energy of the year and befriend the ruling Wood Horse energy, it is recommended to wear the colours of the Wood feng shui element – all shades of green and brown. Which are the lucky colors of 2014.
In addition to Wood feng shui element, you can also wear the colours of the Water and Earth elements, because these two elements support the Wood in its growth and well-being. So, colours blue andblack (Water element colours) as well as all earthy tones (Earth element) are also good in the coming year of the Wood Horse 2014.
What I used:
- Etude House CC Cream
- Revlon ColorStay Aqua Mineral Makeup
- Revlon Age Defying with DNA Advantage Concealer
- Make Up Factory Eyebrow Powder
- Maybellibe The Rocket Volum Express Mascara
- Revlon PhotoReady Kajal Intense Eyeliner Brightener
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstic in Mystic Mauve
- Avon Fold Up Palette blush.
What do you think can you make green your lucky color?
Happy New Year!
Stay gorgeous everyone!