I discovered and used a lot of best beauty products last year 2013. Most of them are still available this 2014 and most likely will stay because think they deliver what they promise to do. This post is a showcase of my Favorite Beauty Products I used in 2013:
- Php975.00. Ilove how thisbpowder makes my makeup stay longer and makes my skintone look and supple. It doesn’t make my skin dry and it doesn’t flake or chalk.
INGLOT Freedom System Palette
- Price depends on what products you want in your palette. You can combine putting in a lipstick,eyeshadow,blush or concealer. Customize it to your liking!
Bobbi Brown Smokey Neutrals Palette
- So compact and light and it has all the nudes and neutral eyeshadow shades you want to wear from daytime to nighttime makeup.
Collection Cosmetics Blush Php350.
- I love this blush as it gives the right hint of color on my cheek.
Make Up Forever Eyeshadow Powder Php1,250.00
- Ghis one comes with eyebrow stencils perfect for those who find it hard to draw the perfect arch. The color last for hours.
REVLON PhotoReady Primer+Shadow Php795.00
- Apply it wet or dry to achieve different and lasting effect. My favorite part if this palette is the primer! Plus the mini instruction at the back so you can create a beautiful eye makeup.
ETUDE House 8in1 CC CreamPhp1,250.00
- Onebof my favorite beauty product that came out last 2013 was the CC Creams. Etude isbone of the first I tried and I super love it. Thisbone is perfect if you want a light coveragemakeup that looks very nayural but evens out your skin tone. This is perfect to use when you want to do errands,watch a movie,malling or just hang out with the girls.
Benefit Cosmetics Fake Up Php1,275.00
- One of the best concealer I ever used! It doesn’t just conceal imperfections but moisturizes your skinbtoo. It doesn’t flake or cakebor dry out. Great to hide bad blemishes and dark circles under the eyes.
CHANEL CC Cream Php2,850.00
- My absolute favorite CC Cream for full coverage. It makes the skin so flawless looking and makeup stay longer.
REVLON ColorStay Aqua Mineral Makeup
- A great finishing powder that makes your skin breathe.
Mary Kay Makeup Finishing Spray
- This is perfect for someone who is always on the go and only have a little time to do touch ups It keeps your makeup in place for hours! I actually don’t carry too many makeup on my purse since I got this and used this. I just spray after dojng my makeup and I’m good to go. It last all day!
REVLON ColorStay Concealer Stick with DNA advantage
- It covers dark spots and moisturizes skin. Concealer doesn’t stay on the lines and doesn’t cake.
… to be continued