Earlier, I rushed to Fox Channel office at Global City for the Exclusive viewing party of The Walking Dead Season 4 Episode 9. It was shown on Parallel Play on Fox, where the episodes are shown on the same day as their U.S. release.
The viewing party happened at 11:35am but don’t fret an encore showing/replay will happen at 8:55pm tonight on Fox so don’t miss it!
There were lots of screams happening. This episode was light but enough to keep you watching! Can’t wait for the next episode already!
Since the theme for the first half of TWD season 4 is all about the survival of the fittest, here are 5 things you need to survive the zombie apocalypse.
- The Walking Dead Swason 4 The foolproof guide to survive a zombie apocalypse booklet! It has life hack tips you can use to survive!
- Doritos. You might think if is just good to fill your tummy but think again. If you have nothing tk burn and you have doritos they are great for kindling if you can’t find any.
- Hersheys Chocolate bar you need energy and lots of it!
- Matches if course to make fire.
- Crayons. You can use it to entertajn yourself and draw although you can also use this if you night heat or light. A crayon will burn for 30 mjnutes
Cool tips huh?
The Walking Dead Season 4 Episode 9 can be seen tonight at 8:55pm and every Monday of February on Fox Channel. Fox is seen on Skycable Ch50, Destiny Cable Ch 26, Cabke Link Ch 51, Cignal Digital TV Channel 41 and over 275 cable operators nationwide.
And to calm our nerves after the party, Fox was so sweet to give us these treats, wine and everything nice almkst perfect essentials/survivor kit for a Valentines Day Date or a single date haha!
Wine,Chocolates, Buscuit, Cookies and Truffles!
This is looking like a Happy Valentines Week ahead of me!
Stay gorgeous everyone!