Cap: NEW ERA CAP
Berry shade Lipsticks: SHUEUMURA and REVLON
Taken at: Colegio de San Antonio Makati
Taken by: Rodel Flordeliz of NognogintheCity
How to wear overalls without looking like a child?
- If you are tiny like me. Don’t wear farmers length full size pants overalls it will make you look shorter. Go for shorts or minis to emphasize your legs and make you look tall.
- Instead of wearing sneakers or ordinary ballerina flats, wear pin toed flats or heels to emphasize femininity.
- Wear a nice undershirt that’s not so loose, plain will do, sleeveless will do, long-sleeved will do. But for this I picked a classic white shirt because I want to be laid-back and it was too hot outside to wear long sleeves.
- Then cap it of with a fierce headwear. Sunnies will do. I picked a cap with a color that compliments my skin tone and wore the same shade of lipstick to enhance it some more.
- But most importantly, make sure you are comfortable with what you wear. Your confidence is the key.
Stay gorgeous everyone!
Share Your Thoughts Here