We’ve heard this before but I will repeat it again, hand washing is our safest defense from germs and disease. But when we are outside or we don’t have much access to water and soap, the most convenient way for us to keep our hands clean is to use alcohol gels or wipes before we have some snacks or dine. But admit it or not, those alcohol gels leave some residue in our hands (like the scent and the taste of alcohol) and it sometimes transfer on the food we eat which destroys our appetite. Well, last Christmas I was sent a pack of Green Cross Total Defense Anti-Bacterial Hand Spray and I was glad to have tried it out. It is not like any of the hand sanitizer out there and I suggest you go grab one or more.
- Unlike the other hand sanitizers or alcogels out there, the Green Cross Total Defense is liquid and is in spray form. It dries out faster than alcogels that you need tissue sometimes to remove the gel.
- It has a refreshing scent, not alcoholish like or not even fruity or floral. It smells like you just got out of the shower.
- Unlike the other alcogels the Green Cross Total Defense anti-bacterial hand spray leaves a protective barrier around your hands for about 5 hours!
- It kills germs on contact as soon as you spray it.
- The best part of it all is it doesn’t make your hands rough or dry because of its non-drying formula
The Green Cross Total Defense Anti-Bacterial Hand Spray is available at all health and beauty store like Watsons, Mercury Drug, Save More and leading department stores and supermarket nationwide.
Stay gorgeous everyone!