I’m having a coral lipstick phase lately, so when I found that the lippies inside my goody bag from the Estee Lauder Pure Color Play event last week was the Coral Fantasy shade, I immediately tried it on the next day when I went out.
Estee Lauder Long Lasting Lipstick is enriched with lip-loving ingredients, including apricot kernel, shea butter and murumuru butter that leave lips soft and creamy smooth. With True Vision™ technology takes ordinary color and makes it extraordinary. Comes in a seductive spectrum of shades, from sublime to vivid. TRUE VISION™ COLOR creates maximized color impact, magnified vibrancy, clarity and dimension and Amplified brilliance.
- I love how the color is so vivid already with just one swipe.
- The lipstick glides on easily on my lips with a satin-like finish and creamy texture.
- You won’t need a lip moisturizer to keep it shiny soft and smooth on your lips when wearing it.
- Color last for hours and even if you eat wearing this the color will still remain on your lip.
- What I love is the color is buildable the more you swipe the more color you get! Amazing
- The Coral Fantasy looks pinkish orange on my lips which it stays true to the color on the packaging
Do I recommend it?
Yes. This lipstick will suit those who doesn’t want to retouch their lippies all the time and doesn’t want to wear lipstick plus lip moisturizer or lip gloss for added shine. You can get this at any Estee Lauder counters at Rustan’s or at Estee Lauder website for $25.00.
Here a shot of me wearing just the lipstick and nothing else. No foundation or power or eyeliner or eyebrow liner. Excuse my pimple invaded face! I’m having breakouts lately I think I’m being a teenager all over again hahaha! Ack! I’m in a romance movie addiction lately and I’m waiting to watch or download Save Haven online soon. Teehee.
How about you, have you tried Estee Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick already? What shade did you get?
Stay gorgeous everyone!