I haven’t had an eyelash extension in years my first was actually my last and didn’t bother doing it again because my first time stings a lot each time I take a bath! When I was told that my visit at California Nails & Day Spa includes an eyelash extension treatment, I did not hesitate. It has been awhile since I tried one and since this is a different place their eyelash glue may not be as stingy as the one I tried before.
As soon as I got to California Nails and Day Spa Somerset Olympia branch last Saturday (just near Manila Peninsula in Makati) they took me to the treatment chair area to have my eyelash extension treatment started. They usually do it in one of the treatment rooms but somebody was having a wax treatment. I was asked to choose what size of eyelashes I want to have on. They have three different size, size 8, 10 and 12. I had the size 8 natural hair. They also have synthetic hair available.
The eyelashes were glued one-by-one close to my real eyelashes to make it appear real. I was surprised at how fast their technician work it didn’t take us an hour to have my both eyes done. I think both eyes were done in 30 minutes!
Yes it was that fast and I’m so glad to tell you all it doesn’t sting when it gets wet! Look how long and pretty my eyelashes are. Another good thing about this is it looks very natural, feels natural and not heavy on the eyes.
Eyelash Extension experience at California Nails & Day Spa
- I was impressed with the eyelash extension treatment it was really fast I didn’t even feel the hands of their technician lay on me (sobrang gaan ng kamay nya! Galeng)
- I didn’t feel any sting on my eyes when it gets wet unlike my previous experience from a different salon.
- I super love my very natural textured long lashes (ang lakas makaganda ng mahaba at mapupungay kong pilikmata kahit sa malayo kitang-kita!)
- My eyelash extension are still formed well. They said this will last for a week or two up to a month!
- For eyelash extension, treatment starts at Php600.00 any length.
Gel Nail Polish Experience at California Nails & Day Spa
- I love the wide selection of colors, 24 shades available!
- I love how fast the application is and how it doesn’t need a long wait time to get dried. They use this UV light to get the gel nails dry fast.
- They said Gel nails last for three weeks so let’s see, I will update you through this post or via my instagram or tweets.
- For gel polish, service starts at Php1,400.00 depending on the length of the nails.
Do I recommend the treatments?
Definitely. Like I said earlier, ang lakas makaganda ng long eye lashes, I look like a barbie doll. I can bat my eyelashes all the time without any hesitation! Hahaha! As with the gel polish, it’s perfect for summer since it doesn’t get chap easily unlike regular nail polishes!
How about you, have you tried an eyelash extension or gel nail polish before? How was your experience?
Stay gorgeous everyone!