A few weeks ago, the hashtag #showeredwithCoco trended following the Tweet by Anne Curtis. Everyone was intrigued and some without even knowing what it was all about just joined the ride, while some made fun of the hmmmm “revealing” shower pics!
This is what it’s all about, the new Dial Coconut Water with Bamboo Leaf Extract Line of Soap and Body Wash!
While Dial Coconut Water Glycerin Soap with bamboo leaf extract leaves your skin feeling clean, fresh and hydrated.
Coconut Water Fact: Found in young, green coconuts, known to be rich in antioxidants and electrolytes to help provide replenishing hydration.
What I think of it?
- I love the clean, fresh scent the body wash and soap leaves on the body. It leaves that aura that is surely noticeable.
- Just to see how hydrating it really is I did not put on lotion afterwards, my skin does not feel dry or tight unlike when using other soaps. Although ofcourse I don’t recommend skipping lotion!
- Hmmmm… I like drinking fresh coconut water because it is good for your body but it never crossed my mind to shower with it. I hope there is lasting supply if coconut to supply this demand.
Dial Coconut Water questions answered.
- Does it smell like coconut milk? No
- Does it smell like coconut oil? No
- Will it not make my skin feel oily? No
- How does it smell like? It smells like fresh buko juice with a hint of bamboo leaves.
If you have mkre quearions you can ask below!
Stay gorgeous everyone!