Belmont Hotel Manila is one of those hotels that is along the vicinity of Resorts World Manila. While I have been in the area a lot of times, I have not noticed this hotel until just recently.
They invited me for an overnight stay at one of their rooms to celebrate with them their 1 year anniversary . Alongside with the invitationwas a treat to watch Annie The Musical Play being held at the Newport Performing Arts Theater in Resorts World Manila . Annie stages every Friday, Saturday and Sunday until December 4, 2016.
Newport Performing Arts Theater is just a few walks away from Belmont Hotel Manila. You can walk or you can take the service van. Belmont Hotel Manila can be found opposite of Marriott Hotel and is a 4-star hotel with 480 rooms.
You may have a virtual tour of Belmon Hotel Manila in this video I made when I was there:
My room was located at the 6th floor and they put me at a non-smoking Deluxe room with a single bed. I was impressed at how cozy and how well maintained the rooms are. The Interiors are very nice especially the color scheme , it’s very relaxing. Compared to other single bed room I stayed in this room was not too restricting . The see-through effect of the bathroom to the bedroom gives a nice touch . I love how well-lit the rooms are with lots of power outlet to plug in your devices.
Food, Facilities and Amenities
All stay at Belmont Hotel Manila comes with free breakfast that you can have at the Cafe Belmont located at the ground level. Cafe Belmont serves breakfast , lunch and dinner and when we stayed there they have a Filipino food theme showcase for their Dinner Buffet Spread. Breakfast Buffet spread has all the basic Western and Filipino breakfast food you are looking for such as the egg and pancake station, bacon, ham, potatoes, juices and you can ask for coffee or hot chocolate. Food at Cafe Belmont was average. I enjoyed the Pesang Salmon though (salmon soup) during our dinner. If you don’t like the food at the cafe you can go outside there are many restaurants at the Resorts World Manila vicinity.
Their Lobby Area is spacious enough to occupy guest but you can help if the area gets packed during check-out time! I love the chandelier display and art works along the elevator and lobby area.
They have a working gym with treadmill, full body workout machine and sauna.
Coming from the Airport you can take the free shuttle services to Resorts World Manila and Vice Versa and walk your way to Belmont Hotel Manila or arrange for a pickup. There are shuttle services to many points in Metro Manila and to and from the airports in Pasay.
What I think of Belmont Hotel Manila?
- This is the best hotel to stay to for those who have mid-range budget and want to have a relaxed time before their flight out of Manila.
- I love how clean the rooms are and I love the interiors very minimalistic but functional and love neutral color scheme.
- What I didn’t like was the spot I was checked in. I was in room 6005 and it was adjacent to the service area. Since the floors are not fully carpeted you can hear all the noises coming in and out and event the smashing of doors and cabinet which was a big bum. I hated the noise. If ever you will stay in Belmont Hotel Manila request not to be checked in near the service area and I suggest avoid 6005 at all cost, it will be loud in there.
- I left my fast charger in the room and within an hour of leaving the vicinity of Belmont I informed them of it so maybe I could have it picked up but sadly I did not get it anymore. Sadness.
- A room service people knocked on my room at an expected time when I was trying to nap, I barely had a good night sleep because of the loud service area, I was not pleased at that. I should have asked to be transfered.
- While my stay in my room was not that pleasant. I expect other rooms are quieter especially when they are away from the service area.
- I did notice the hotel was not fully carpeted so noises like pulling chairs from the room above or room next to you can be heard. I suggest maybe get it fully carpeted to minimize noise?
- They have free wi-fi for guest with good connection so you can work all you want.
I still recommend people to stay in Belmont Hotel Manila, while it is a 4 star hotel it looks well maintained after a year of operation. You can enjoy shopping at the Newport Mall which features international luxur brands, state-of-the-art movie theaters, entertainment hubs and about 50 restaurants inside!
Stay gorgeous everyone!