How to Grab a Free Coffee and More at GrabCafé
Have you ever tried coffee from Yardstick, El Union or AndThen coffee? Not yet? Well this is your chance. Grab Southeast Asia decided to put up a pop-up GrabCafé to reward loyal Grab app users with free coffee from the three of the start-up coffee shops I mentioned earlier serving local coffee in support of our coffee farmers.
GrabCafé will be open starting March 2 to March 11, 2018. It is an avenue for Grab passengers to use their GrabRewards points to enjoy and recharge wtih a special Grab blend and free entertainment. To avail of the free coffee at GrabCafé Grab app users only need 1000 points and show it to the baristas. Passengers can also redeem limited edition items like shirts, mugs, tumblers, eco bags and specialty coffee beans on the site.
GrabCafé will feature themed nights designed to treat the BGC crowd to a captivating performance from various entertainment groups.
GrabCafé entertainment schedule are as follows:
- March 4, 2018 Spotaneous Sound featuring improv performances from SPIT
- March 6, 2018 Cabaret Theater performers of One Night Stand (ONS)
- March 7, 2018 groove to the sound stiched live by the country’s best looper artists
- March 9, 2018 Throsback Tunesday belt-out and sway to all-time favorite tunes from the past.
- March 10, 2018 Speaking with Six Strings where people can discover a new levek of hugot through spoken word guitar performances by Words Anonymous.
GrabRewarss allows you to earn points for every Grabtaxi, GrabCar and GrabShare ride you take. With these points you’ll be able tonredeem free rides, special discount codes and exclusive deals from Grab partners. To know more about GrabCafé follow Grab’s social media @grabph.
Stay gorgeous everyone!