I tried the new Mary Kay at Play Liquid Lip Color, it’s a lip color product that can be applied as a gloss but finishes like a matte lipstick. Mary Kay At Play Lip Color is sold at Php599.00 each.
The shades I swatched and wear are Red Alert, Pink me Up, Plum Noir, Spicy Red, Taupe That, and Mad for Magenta and here’s how they look like!
Watch the video to see how they look like on my lips:
What I think of the new Mary Kay at Play Liquid Lip Color:
- I love the high pigmentation, one swipe and you get good color vibrancr
- It glides easily on the lips
- Not clumpy
- Not sticky
- Feels very light and cool on the lips compared to all liquid lip colors I have tried!
- Creamy color with a shine-free finish like matte but feels like a gloss!
- Not smudge proof but color last long inspite of smudging!
Do I recommend it?
If you want a break from torturing your lips because you love wearing matte lipstick, this is the lippie for you! You can get the color , the gloss feel and the matte look in one amazing lipstick Mary Kay at Play Liquid Lip Color!
Stay gorgeous everyone!