Recently , I was invited to a brunch party with Grace Cosmetics at Papa Kim’s Korean Bakery in Quezon City. This is where they introduced to us the company and the products . We also got to meet the lovely owner of the company who incidentally also brought Barbie Doll in the Philippines a long time ago!
Anyway, prior to the event we were asked what was our skin priorities and concern. Of course I said anti-aging. I don’t want wrinkles and fine lines and dark spots showing on my face at this time of my life.
Their assessment wast have me try the Grace Cosmetics Platinum Reverse Wrinkle Serum and Grace Cosmetics Infiniti-C Moisturizer.
Grace Cosmetics Platinum Reverse Wrinkle Serum!
The Grace Cosmetics Platinum Reverse Wrinkle Serum is a concentration of Vitamin A,C & E to help accelerate collagen production. Its an ultra-light milky serum which can dramatically reduce wrinkle surface by up to 51%. It also help protect your skin from UVB damage while neutralizing free radicals. It also help reduce hyperpigmentation. This product can be used by all skin types and can be used around the eye area.
What I think of it?
- The first time I tried it on top of my hands, I immediately see my skin got smoother and it’s very obvious.
- I’ve been using it on my face for about two weeks and I can see the big difference whenever I use it, even the boyfriend notices that my skin got smoother than usual!
- I also saw some of my discoloration lighten a bit.
- The texture is very watery so be extra gentle with the pump as it squirts too much liquid! You don’t want to waste a drop coz it’s freaking effective!
Do I recommend the Grace Cosmetics Platinum Reverse Wrinkle Serum ?
Absolutely! As soon as I got done with this one bottle I have, I will definitely would want another bottle please!
My favorite anti-aging products are serums. They are a quick fix to dead tired and dull skin. It’s a big skin pick me upper especially for those who belong to the #teamnosleep. Top it with a great moisturizer and you are good to go!
Grace Cosmetics Infiniti-C Moisturizer
The Grace Cosmetics Infiniti-C Moisturizer is packed with concentrated dose of Vitamin C extracted from nutrient-rich Kakadu Plum. It helps restore skin radiance by richly moisturizing your skin appearance. It’s not recommended for troubled skin as you may break out some more.
What I think of it?
- I love the milky creamy scent it taste so sweet I wanna lick my own face whenever I put this on.
- It’s none sticky and gets absorbed easily on the skin.
- It makes my skin look plump.
- Maybe because I was combining it with the serum that I feel kind of warmer or it must be the weather that’s reacting or that my face is reacting to all the ingredients in it .
- This Grace Cosmetics Infiniti-C Moisturizer would have been great to have when I was in US last February when I needed a much heavier and concentrated moisturizer!
Grace Cosmetics Platinum Reverse Wrinkle Serum is sold at Php3,200 per 30ml bottle and the Grace Cosmetics Infiniti-C Moisturizer is sold at Php2,750 per 50g tub.
To find out where to get their products visit www.gracecosmetics.com.ph or thru their social media @gracecosmeticsph .
Stay gorgeous everyone!