If there’s one makeup item I love to hoard that would be lipstick and luckily I got a handful of new lipstick this September and most of them got lovely lovely shades, one of them is my super ultra favorite of all the Shu Uemura Supreme Rouge Unlimited Matte Lipstick. It is the best ever matte lipstick I have tried because even if it is matte it doesn’t make the lips dry, it glides smoothly onto the lips and it is the longest wearing lipstick ever! Anyway, you can read more of my review about this supreme lipstick that ruled out all other matte lipstick out there for me here. Meanwhile, here are the other beauty items that made it to my favorite beauty find list this September 2012.
Here is the detailed list and link to a related post:
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer https://www.earthlingorgeous.com/2012/09/laura-mercier-tinted-moisturizer-creme-compact-nude-review.html
- Maybelline The Jewels by Color Sensation lipstick https://www.earthlingorgeous.com/2012/09/maybelline-jewels-color-sensational-lipstick-review.html
- Shu Uemura Tsuya Skin Seru a.k.a. https://www.earthlingorgeous.com/2012/09/shu-uemura-tsuya-skin-launch-picaso-residence-boutique.html
- Tony Moly Cat Chu Wink Lipstick https://www.earthlingorgeous.com/2012/09/tony-moly-cat-chu-wink-lip-stick-red-cat-review.html
- Gluta-C Intense Whitening underarm https://www.earthlingorgeous.com/2012/08/gluta-c-intense-whitening-underarm-bikini-skin-whitening-gel-launch.html
- Shu Uemura Supreme Matte Lipstick https://www.earthlingorgeous.com/2012/09/shu-uemura.html