I got some comment awhile back that I must have felt like having a “Rock Star” or “God” status because I am seen almost everywhere and that I accept one product “endorsement” from another.
Some of my proud moments:
with Nestle Fitnesse
with Ponds Flawless White
I don’t feel like a Rock Star or a God but I do feel blessed and lucky to get those opportunities. Not everyone gets that chance but I did and for that I do feel proud and thankful for it all.
However, the comment made me slightly concerned that some people may have mistaken me as vain and so I asked my man if he thinks I am and this is what he told me.
“You know me well enough to know my answer to the question,” he said with a serious face.
“You don’t stare at any mirror you see. You don’t spend hours and hours to primp for an event. You smile for the cameras yes coz you know your photogenic, That’s all. You’re not snobby for being photogenic,” Jeff elaborated.
My man really know me well, yes, I smile for the cameras because I know the cameras loves me. I look at my photos and tell myself not bad at all.
Anyway, I believe knowing you look good and imposing you look good to others are two different things. Taking care of your looks and enhancing whatever you have do not mean you are vain but simply nourishing the gifts you already have.
Trying on different beauty products from head to toe, agreeing to endorse/review products, getting invited to social gatherings doesn’t make me vain at all. I am simply enjoying myself and I am using whatever I have well.
I know I won’t be like this forever and I am not getting any younger (jeeez I’m 33!) . So while I can I’ll grab it all (as long as it won’t kill me).
With that I was challenged by Listerine Total Care Mouthwash to share my total care pledge. My total care pledge is to stay gorgeous by taking care of my gifts which includes my beautiful smile and my youthful looks! (How vain haha!)
How will I keep up with my pledge of staying gorgeous?
- Continue to use and discover different beauty products to enhance and maintain healthy hair, skin and body! (hah!)
- Sleep well.
- Drink lots of fluids to stay hydrated.
- Eat healthy and;
- Never fail to do my BFR (Brush, Floss and Rinse) regimen with Listerine Total Care Mouthwash twice a day to keep my beautiful smile!
How about you gorgeous people, do you have any total care pledges for yourself or others?
2 readers (1 from the comments and 1 from twitter) will win a Listerine Total Care gift pack each by:
- Sharing your total care pledge by completing this phrase at the comment section below: My Total Care Pledge is to ________ .” (fill in the blanks with your own words and pledges)
- Share your total care pledge by posting this as your Twitter status: “My #totalcare pledge is to stay gorgeous with @earthlngorgeous”
(I’ll be announcing the winners on Week 3 of the challenge) That’s all folks!
Stay gorgeous everyone!